Career Services Job Postings- Week of April 10, 2017
Wyngate Senior Living Community- Parkersburg, WV
The Wyngate Senior Living Community in Parkersburg is looking for a Full-time Activity Assistant. Are you creative, energetic and highly motivated? Do you have a genuine love of working with Seniors? Then we are looking for you! Discover a rewarding career helping our seniors improve their quality of life by promoting socialization, expanding personal interests, increasing physical activity, and making a difference in their life.
Qualifications - be able to create a social environment throughout the community and promote resident and family participation. Ability to deal tactfully and professionally with personnel, resident and family members.
Administrative Assistant (Polymer segment)
Kraton Corporation- Belpre, OH
Major Roles & Responsibilities
• Source of coordination for many functions within the plant.
• Major Roles & Responsibilities:
• Technician & Staff Timekeeping + OT Accumulation Tracking
• Management of Change Processing
• Weekly/Monthly Reports (including Production Metrics and Title V)
• Update/Distribute Monthly Asset Operations Metrics
• Recycle Reconciliation in SAP and Logimax
• Maintain Green Book, Red Book, Unit/Staff Roll Call Rosters
• Roll Call Leader
• Schedule Meetings/Luncheons
• File Management
• Steward for Charge Card and Recognition
• Service Entry Processing / Process Order Creation & Revisions
• General duties include typing, copying, distributing information and maintaining office supplies
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Local company looking for a full-time artist. Proficient and knowledge of Corel Draw & photo shop. Drawing ability and knowledge of screen printing and embroidery. Also familiar with facebook and web design.
Send resume to:
Blind Box 2062
c/o Parkersburg News
PO Box 1787
Parkersburg, WV 26102
Provided by The Parkersburg News & Sentinel
Assistant Director of Financial Aid
Washington State Community College- Marietta, OH
Assists the Director in the planning, development, organization, administration, overall coordination and supervision of a comprehensive financial aid program and staff. Financial aid programs include grants, loans, scholarships, work grants, and outside agency programs. Performs the day-to-day activities of a professional financial aid administrator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide financial aid counseling to students, families, and prospective students on all state, federal and institutional student aid programs
• Responsible for the daily processing of student verifications of the Free Application of Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• Accept financial aid forms; review for completeness, accuracy; verify information reported on student applications to determine eligibility for awards; screen applications; review student folders, transcripts, test scores, and process
• Assists in answering emails sent to the financial aid office email address, including the necessary research, obtaining assistance from other staff when needed, and responding to the student/parent in a timely fashion
• Evaluate and assists in making decisions regarding high level, complex policies and procedures as they relate to professional judgment, SAP, verification, and the awarding of discretionary aid
• Processes student financial aid files in accordance with federal and state regulations
• Interpret, apply and comply with federal, state and institutional regulations governing student financial aid; maintain current working knowledge of guidelines/regulations related to financial aid
• Participate in the development, evaluation and implementation of institutional policies and procedures regarding student financial aid
• Works in conjunction with the Admissions Office and other offices on student recruitment as it relates to the financial aid process. This includes participating in events on and off campus
• Oversee scanning of all documents into Hyland OnBase, including supervising work study students assigned to scanning
• Acts as liaison with Institutional Research department to compile reports utilizing Excel, Access, and Colleague for the Director of Financial Aid regarding: Satisfactory Academic Progress, Scholarships, FISAP, state aid programs, and miscellaneous reports as needed
• Generates all correspondence produced by the Financial Aid Office such as: award letters, verification materials, SAP notifications, student load materials, using the Ellucian Colleague System and other software packages
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Required: Associate degree. 3 years of professional work experience. Demonstrated computer experience with various systems including Microsoft Office.
Preferred: Bachelor's degree; Experience administering Title IV federal student aid or experience in accounting, finance, or other business-related field. Experience in college financial aid or student services and working with the Ellucian Colleague system. Experience with federal financial aid regulations, COD and NSLDS.
Case Manager/Career Specialist
Ross Innovative Employment Solutions- St. Marys, WV
Full time Career Specialist needed for a youth program in Pleasants County, West Virginia. Duties include group presentations, developing resources, facilitating meetings and workshop assessment, data entry, file management and progressive case management. Must enjoy working with the youth population! Program is very customer driven with performance outcomes and goals. Some travel required. Position requires a BA/BS and Case Management experience in identifying, developing and securing resources for diverse population.
Compression Field Service Technician
Archrock- Caldwell, OH
The Field Service Technician for Contract Compression will primarily be assigned to units in the West Virginia, Eastern Ohio and Western PA.
Position Summary: Entry level position that assists in the management of one or more operational compression and production jobs with responsibility for the operation of compressor packages, gas process, equipment and power generation equipment, including rentals. Provides feedback for the development of the location's operating policies, monthly controllable expense budget, and material forecasts for assigned units.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Directs, coordinates, and performs the job activities in a manner consistent with the company's goals and objectives.
• Takes initiative and fulfills duties consistent with company standards, policies, and controllable expense budget.
• Provides input to supervisor on personnel needed to provide timely and economical maintenance
• Provides information on the supervisor for the preparation of the planning of the location's budgets
• Scrutinizes the job parts and supply inventory to minimize investment while maintaining a sufficient level to insure proper job performance
• Takes any corrective action to insure guaranteed operating efficiency of equipment
• Ensures all personnel adhere to HSE protocol
• Completes the proper reports and actions required by the location's operating policies including the supervision and completion of time cards
• Provides the guidance and coordination required for the remedial repairs and major equipment overhauls and operation
• Provides 24/7 coverage
• Works overtime and is available for on-call rotations. Overtime and on-call requirements include work after regular work hours, weekends and holidays
Required Skills or Tools:
• Has own tools
• Valid driver's license
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand basic English
• Customer service orientation
• Working knowledge of relevant HSE procedures and regulations
• A high school diploma or an equivalent
• 1 year compression process, production and equipment related experience and/or training
• Possess thorough knowledge of compressor packages including all component and systems
• Must be willing to travel extensively.
• Drive and work in inclement weather conditions for extended periods.
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
• Ability to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds
Cooks and Servers
Little Hocking, OH
Now hiring cooks and servers for a family restaurant and movie theater in Little Hocking.
Call 304-210-8439 for more information or send resume to
Provided by The Parkersburg News & Sentinel
Trinity United Methodist Church- Parkersburg, WV
Trinity UM Church at 2406 10th Avenue, Parkersburg, is looking to hire a part-time Custodian who will begin working on Monday, May 1, 2017. This will entail working each day, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon, for a total of 20 hours per week, and the Custodian will be expected to be on site during those hours
This is a salaried position, and there will be times when extra work hours beyond the normal work week will be required. Salary is equivalent to the WV State minimum wage, before taxes and withholdings.
We have a large sanctuary, an education wing with three floors, and a fellowship hall with a large dining area and a kitchen, all of which require attention daily and weekly. There are also duties related to the grounds and parking lot, but lawn care is not included in those. Responsibilities are clearly defined by the Board of Trustees.
We expect to interview interested individuals during the week of April 17 and finalize the hiring process as soon as possible after that, and no later than Wednesday, April 26.
Those who are interested should send an email to the attention of Janet Rejonis, SPRC Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
O'Neill Senior Center- Marietta, OH
SUMMARY: The main responsibility of this position is to accomplish business development activities through marketing opportunities and proposal writing.
ESSENTIAL DAILY JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts a full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposal including tracking and reporting
• Contributes to the development of the Budget
• Accomplishes marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating advertising materials and making recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
• Identify marketing objectives by identifying consumer requirements
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
• Develop rapport with potential donors, funders, and clients by reaching out through networking opportunities and individual visits
• Provide input for development of marketing materials including annual report and newsletter
• Update job knowledge by attending required training workshops and seminars
• Executes fundraising projects as requested
ESSENTIAL WORK SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must be proficient with office equipment such as phones, computers, printer, photocopies and fax machines
• Must be able to communicate effectively with older adults
• Must be able to work well in deadline-driven environments
• Must be a strong contributor in team environments
• Must be able to work cooperatively with other staff, families and members of the general community
• Must be detailed oriented, have great organizational skills and have the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and maintain superb accuracy
• Must possess advanced skill level with computers and Microsoft Office Suite
• Must attend trainings as assigned
• Must demonstrate a positive, professional appearance and attitude
• Must maintain confidentiality, especially related to sensitive organizational, customer, and other generally private information
• Must be able to establish and maintain effective relationships with those contacted in the course of work
• Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Must be willing to be involved and interactive with the general public and clients
• Must have the ability to identify and anticipate problems and take effective course of action
AAA East Central- Marietta, OH 45750
AAA East Central has an excellent opportunity for an individual who understands the meaning of "Providing Legendary Customer Service" and is committed to creating "Members for Life". We have an immediate need for an On Call Part Time Driver Training Instructor in the Marietta, OH area who will teach behind the wheel driver training and conduct classroom training to new drivers. Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Compensation: $11.45 to $13.25/hour (based on experience)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Teaches behind the wheel driver training and conducts classroom training to novice or beginning drivers, of all ages. Must conduct the lessons in an efficient and timely manner.
• Provides courteous, efficient and helpful service, to members and non-members.
• Conducts each lesson with all concern for DRIVING SAFELY.
• Communicates to the student, parent and/or guardian, appropriate information to create an understanding, along with recommendations for future driving practices.
• Valid Driver's License
• Must pass extensive background checks
• Traffic Safety, Law Enforcement, or Teaching background is preferred
• High school diploma is required
To apply, please go to www.aaa.com/apply.
Front Desk Assistant
Group Management Services- Marietta, OH
Fairfield Inn & Suites is currently accepting applications for a Front Desk Assistant. This position is responsible for Guest Services.
You must provide outstanding customer service and have excellent communication skills. You need to have the ability to work independently with little to no supervision; as well as the ability to prioritize work activities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Guest Check-In and Check-Out
• Cash and Credit Card/Debit Card Transactions
• Front Office Emergency/Security Procedures
• Reservations- Guest Groups and Meeting Room
• Sales of Guest rooms with new arrivals and phone inquiries
• Clean the Front Desk and Lobby area daily
• Set up Breakfast Bar and monitor cleanliness of breakfast bar area and tables as needed
• Operate front desk equipment including but not limited to: Switchboard and PMS
• Maintain accurate guest and room status information by completing thorough reviews as assigned
• Research and attempt to resolve customer complaints or problems within established guidelines
• Produce two potential sales leads through internet research each week
• Basic Computer Skills/Keyboard/Typing Skills
• 1 year Front Desk experience at hotel
• Must pass pre-employment criminal background check
• Part-time hours are available; 16-24 per week with rotating schedule. You must be available to work all shifts including weekends.
Application Instructions: To be considered for this position, please submit a current resume.
Heavy Equipment Operators
Shamrock Environmental Corporation- Ellenboro, WV
Shamrock Environmental Corporation (Shamrock) has an excellent career opportunity for Equipment Operators in the Stream Restoration & Civil Construction Business Unit.
• 5+ years of heavy equipment operation with hydraulic excavators, bulldozers, road graders, etc.
• Project types include: Stream Restoration, Wetlands Construction, Landfill Cell Construction, Capping, Earthmoving, Pits, Ponds, Lagoons & Wetland Construction.
• Excavation experience with natural channel construction, storm water system installations, waterway modification, cross vanes, J-Hooks and other rock/wood structure installations, etc. is a plus.
• Experience GPS laser level is a plus.
• Experience and understanding of engineered blue print drawings & specifications is a plus.
• A proven record of superior health and safety performance is required.
• Must be willing to travel and work at assigned project locations for extended periods of time.
• Possess a clean driver's license and adhere to the Company's DOT based drug testing policy.
• Willingness & ability to occasionally lift up to 75 pounds & more frequently lift 40-50 pounds.
• Ensure the company's health and safety culture, policies and requirements are met.
• Primary job is to operate construction/earthmoving equipment. Equipment includes but not limited to; backhoes, tracked excavators, bulldozers, road graders, loaders, forklifts, off road trucks, etc.
• Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment.
• Cleans equipment and reports any service related concerns promptly to supervisor.
• Works with and assists the crew as needed with manual labor activities to support overall project.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with customers and co-workers.
Fairfield Inn & Suites- Marietta, OH
The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is searching for housekeepers to join their team! Housekeeping is responsible for ensuring guest rooms are cleaned and serviced by hotel standards for future guests. Housekeepers clean guest rooms according to hotel standards. You will clean floors, walls and all other surfaces using specified chemicals and equipment; make beds and rearrange furniture as necessary; record room status on daily room attendant sheet; ensure guest supplies are maintained; empty and clean garbage containers; clean and inspect public spaces daily; and complete laundry shifts as needed. Housekeepers are also responsible for reporting any items in need of repair or replacement to the Head Housekeeper and to communicate the status of rooms to the Front Desk staff. You will need to maintain an accurate inventory of linen, room supplies and cleaning supplies; and ensure carts are clean and organized.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Previous cleaning experience
Part-time position, 20-30 hours per week. You must be available to work holidays and weekends.
Application Instructions: To be considered for this position, please submit a current resume.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Momentive Performance Materials Inc.- Friendly, WV
The Information Specialist position supports the Operations organization by managing the transfer and availability of materials to and from the Supply Chain organization, performing and reconciling transactions in SAP, operational analysis within SAP, production cost accounting, process improvement and small project management. Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, able to manage multiple projects, possesses excellent communication skills, works well with a team, and interacts with multiple levels and functions within the Operations, Global Supply Chain, and Finance organizations.
• Lead continuous improvement projects to improve inventory accuracy, improve lead-time, or reduce inventory to ensure process control is in place to support error free customer delivery.
• Work with Operations personnel to identify and implement cost reduction projects in assigned areas.
• Develop system documentation, training documentation and conduct end user training for new SAP functionality and designs.
• Demonstrated SAP experience.
• Excellent organizational, time management skills, and ability to multitask.
• Effective communication and training skills.
• Good communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to work in a global business environment.
• Excellent proficiency in all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree with at least 2 years relevant technical experience or minimum of 5 years relevant technical experience.
Intake Coordinator - Part-time
The Marden Companies- Marietta, OH
Due to the increase in referrals, Health Care Plus, one of the Marden Companies, is in search of a Part time Intake Coordinator for their Home Health Agency.
This position will pay $15.00 to $16.00 per hour, depending upon the candidates experience.
This position has been created to handle the high volume days of referrals and Oiwill be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the patient intake process.
This includes collecting appropriate patient information and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources.
Some evening and weekend work will be required.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Handle large volume of incoming telephone calls
• Process patient referrals in Homecare Homebase System.
• Ensures patients are admitted in a timely manner and accordance with policy.
• Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral sources.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
• Experience in a medical setting in either a patient care or administrative role
• Strong computer and software skills.
• Basic knowledge of medical terminology
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
• Knowledge of the home care environment is a plus.
If qualified and interested, please complete an online employment application by visiting www.mardencompanies.com or by submitting a resume to email@example.com.
Lead Maintenance Technician
Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott- Marietta, OH
• Clean Common Areas
• Basic Building / Plumbing Repairs
• Cleaning / Maintenance of building, grounds, and parking lot
• Testing and Maintenance of Pool Chemicals
• Cleaning, Maintaining of indoor pool/spa and area according to hotel standards
• Empty and clean trash cans
• Minor Decision Making
• Use of common tools/make simple repairs as assigned
• Follow all policies & procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook
• Follow all safety policies and procedures as instructed
• Must be in neat, clean uniform with nametag
• Maintain an active PM program, as prescribed for the hotel
• Move furniture/assist housekeeping and any other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Assist Front Desk in providing superior customer service for our guests as requested
• Maintain a professional attitude to all Guests, Associates and Vendors
• Ability to read and comprehend emergency and security information including labels and directions
• Ability to communicate emergency situations to supervisor
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Ability to identify problems and communicate them to the supervisor
• Basic math skills
• Hospitable with the public, positive attitude, self-supervising
Pay based on experience and qualifications. This is a full-time permanent position. Hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Occasional Evening Shift may be required. Ability to work some weekends is a must and be available to come in to work as on call if needed. $11.00-$13.00 per hour.
Pre-Employment Background Check & Reference Check Required.
Line Design Technician
Power System Engineering, Inc.- Marietta, OH
Power System Engineering, Inc. (PSE) has an immediate opening in its Marietta, OH office for a Line Design Technician. This individual will use proven design standards and applicable codes to exceed client expectations while designing and field staking overhead and underground distribution and sub-transmission power lines. Projects may also include: easement negotiation and filing, tree-trimming negotiation and recording, railroad and highway permit filing, GPS data collection, ground line surveys, and any other duties that would be required to successfully fulfill requirements outlines by colleagues and clients.
Line worker experience, field survey experience and knowledge of electrical distribution systems preferred. Working knowledge of computer software tools including MS Word and Excel. Ability to learn and adapt to line design staking software required. Position will be filled at an entry level technician or senior line design level depending upon the experience and qualifications of the applicant. Travel is required.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Becky Woodby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ravenswood Care Center- Ravenswood, WV
If you are looking for an exciting nursing experience, in a home like environment, please apply with us!
Send resume to email@example.com.
Or apply at 1113 Washington St., Ravenswood WV 26164.
We would love to add you to our team!
Provided by The Parkersburg News & Sentinel
LPN and RN Openings
PrimeCare Medical- Parkersburg, WV
PrimeCare Medical is seeking RN's and LPN's to work on the 2nd and 3rd shifts in the medical department at the North Central Regional Jail.
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Contact HR at 1-800-245-7277 or fax resumes to 717-651-1865
Provided by The Parkersburg News & Sentinel
Maintenance Repair Person
Full time maintenance repair person for rentals. Must be experienced in painting, plumbing, & general repairs. Must live within 10 minutes. Must work without supervision. No drugs or tobacco use. Fingerprinting, background ground check and references are required.
Send resume to PO Box 307, Ravenswood, WV 26164.
Multiple Positions- Doss Enterprises
LABORERS NEEDED- OIL & GAS
3 or 4 positions are available - Must have Safeland/PEC and some experience in oil & gas industry; general labor duties... more details are available at www.ohiomeanjobs.com under keyword -Job Post #3340475
HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC - OIL & GAS
Prefer Safeland/PEC and experience; must supply own basic tools... more details are available under keyword -Job Post #3340462
HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
Immediate need for Heavy Equipment Operators; prefer Safeland/PEC & some oilfield experience if possible. OT is required; need for experience in Excavator, Dozer and Grader operators RM 500 stabilizer operator Work is in the SE Ohio area for Oil & Gas sites. –Job Post#3350515
Resumes outlining experience & required certifications can be dropped off or emailed to the OhioMeansJobs-Noble County office; firstname.lastname@example.org
National Youth Advocate Program- Parkersburg, WV
The Office Specialist works to ensure that the day to day operations of the office run smoothly.
The Office Specialist will perform duties including, but not limited to:
• Perform all work in a manner consistent with the National Youth Advocate Program's mission, values, and philosophies.
• Perform office duties including filing, copying, typing, and answering phones.
• Enter billing as needed.
• Take messages as needed.
• Organize new charges and close old charts.
• Distribute information to employees.
• Log monthly reports from direct care staff and/or case managers/coordinators.
• Maintain clear and concise records in all areas.
• Submit maintenance requests for office machines as needed.
• Track office supplies and request orders.
• Greet and direct guests to appropriate areas.
• Maintain Excel and Word spreadsheets to help organize work.
• Complete background checks (Sheriff Checks, BCI, FBI, BMV, etc.) as required by the state.
• Complete payment requests as needed.
• Distribute incoming mail and maintain the postage machine
• Print and sort weekly and monthly reports for Treatment Coordinators.
• Maintain daily training room schedules and ensure adequate supplies are ready for trainings/classes.
• Create intake packets for Treatment Coordinators when clients are placed.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Previous experience and proficiency in the use of various office machines, including computers.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Sensitivity to cultural diversity
• Enthusiastic self-starter
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Works well independently and as a team member
The person in this position needs to follow a team concept and support both agency goals and co-workers. Employees must be able to effectively work with and be respectful and sensitive to persons from various cultures, socioeconomic, ethnic, religious, and racial backgrounds.
Outside Sales Representative
Fanelli Boys, Inc.- Parkersburg, WV
Our Outside Sales Representative (OSR), is responsible for the sales of computers, printers, toners and office products within a defined territory, serving customers engaged in all forms of workmanship. The OSR maintains effective customer relations, develops opportunities for growth within an existing customer base, and assures market penetration and profitability while achieving sales and profit forecasts.
• Manage the territory by developing and maintaining effective customer relations with purchasing and end users within assigned territory
• Work independently while also leveraging available resources to meet customer needs. Work effectively with a cross-functional team of supplier and internal resources
• Manage the strategic direction for the territory. Develop and execute sales strategies to meet assigned targets and expand business within assigned territory; maintain a pipeline of opportunities to meet or exceed sales objectives
• Perform sales calls and vendor relations with all customers and potential customers in the assigned territory.
• Maintain awareness and understanding of competitor and industry activity and keep informed of new products/services and other general information of interest to customers. Incorporate this data into the business plans.
• Introduce new products and services to customers as applicable
• Support multiple research sales representatives by providing information specific to office products, including technical information on computers and printers, product recommendations for customer applications, Inks and toners and other office supply product support.
• Support the process to deliver responses to customer Requests for Proposal (RFP)
• Manage pricing within territory to control profitability, negotiate pricing as required
• Maintain accurate reporting, records, and files necessary for proper management of territory
• Communicate with manager any customer issues or potential problems; perform other tasks assigned by manager
• Be aware of supply and price trends and support customer inquiries and communications as required
• Positively represent Fanelli Boys, Inc. at all times throughout customer location
• Provide oversight to drive a multi-brand product strategy including: appropriate balance and positioning between suppliers, achievement of profitability goals, achievement of average selling price goals, and protection of focus on self-manufactured products
• 1+ years of Outside sales experience
• Strong sales and technical experience in office supplies, I.T., printers and toners.
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication, and presentation skills
• Computer proficiency in MS Office and the internet
• Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed
• Must be able and willing to travel to customer locations
Big 4 Motorsports- Marietta, OH
We are now accepting applications for a full-time position. All applicants should be able to work Saturdays and be able to use a computer & be detail oriented.
Apply in person
Big 4 Motorsports
1320 Pike St
Marietta, Ohio 45750
Provided by The Parkersburg News & Sentinel
Rite Aid- Marietta, OH 45750-3134
The primary purpose of the Pharmacy Technician is to assist the Pharmacist and Pharmacy Manager with serving customers and maintaining the Pharmacy department. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
• Perform all functions and duties of a Pharmacy Service Representative to ensure prompt service in the Pharmacy Department.
• Perform computer entry of prescription information including but not limited to: patient search, prescriber search, drug selection, prescription interpretation & entry, insurance billing and basic problem resolution.
• Accept customer and prescription information required to process new and refill prescriptions, including refill authorization from doctor offices where permitted by state law.
• Retrieve the appropriate medication from inventory where permitted by state law.
• Create prescription labels and put them on prescription containers where permitted by state law.
• Place medication into prescription containers where permitted by state law.
• Complete paperwork related to filling prescriptions and input customer and prescription data into the computer system where permitted by law.
• Assist with maintaining the Pharmacy department by keeping it clean and in order.
• Assist in inventory management processes including: order review, inventory returns, restocking shelves, and physical inventory preparation.
• Administer Rite Aid programs including: FlavoRx, Living More, etc.
• Reconstitute oral liquids where permitted by state law.
The Pharmacy Technician currently has no supervisory responsibilities.
*All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
• Minimum age of 18 years old as required by state law.
• Ability to pass drug test.
• Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
• Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
• Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to work weekends on a frequent basis.
• Ability to work extended days on a rare basis.
• Ability to work day or evening hours.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
• Familiarity with Pharmacy Law and industry/technical terms and processes.
• Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Familiarity with SYSM and other communication tools.
• Ability to resolve conflicts and problems as they arise.
The following qualities are helpful:
• Ten-key punch speed of four thousand (4,000) SPH.
• Typing speed of forty (40) WPM.
• Knowledge of brand and generic drugs by name.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, AND/OR REGISTRATIONS
The Pharmacy Technician position requires the following licenses and/or certifications:
• Pharmacy Technician certification where required by state law.
• Rite Aid Technician Training Program certification in all modules, job class/codes up to and including "Pharmacy Technician".
• Successful achievement of Rite Aid's Pharmacy Technician Certification.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus 600 practical hours working in retail and/or pharmacy operations; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
MedExpress- Vienna, WV
The Radiologic Technologist is responsible for performing all Radiology services and other clinical duties. In addition, ensuring the well-being of patients and for providing positive, supportive environment for patients and other staff while working in conjunction with physicians, advanced practitioners, front office and clinical staff.
Patient Care (75%):
• Perform accurate X-Rays as ordered by the Provider while practicing radiation safety precautions to include ALARA.
• Prepare and transmit images to the Radiologist for over-read, and report over-read results to providers.
• Retrieve and archive Radiographic Reports.
• Create/Burn CD's in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
• Complete Provider orders per clinical functions by position. (State applicable)
• Triage patients to include taking and recording vital signs and patient history.
• Assist patients as needed with walking, transfer, specimen collection, exam prep, etc.
• Complete occupational health testing including such services as urine drug screens, breath alcohol testing, hair testing and physicals.
• Apply the use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems.
• Ensure the well-being of patients and for providing a positive, supportive environment for patients and other staff.
• Complete patient referrals daily.
• Assist the provider with calling patients and informing them of normal lab and imaging results reviewed by the provider.
• Proper, concise and complete EMR documentation and paper based documentation for all assessments and procedures.
• Comply with and follow policies and procedures as outlined by MedExpress.
• Maintains HIPAA at all times.
• Other duties as assigned such as new models of care and new types of procedures, etc.
Learning and Ongoing Education (15%):
• Obtain and maintain certification to perform DOT UDS, BAT, hair testing, and other occupational health services as assigned.
• Maintain clinical skills and competency for all procedures.
• Maintain technical skills and apply new knowledge to position according to MedExpress policy.
• Maintain knowledge of Medical Terminology and standards of care.
• Maintain knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
• Read and keep up-to-date on all ME Communications.
• Complete all assigned training.
Center Readiness and Maintenance (10%):
• Maintaining Quality Assurance of the radiology equipment and completion of Quality Control logs.
• Assist in maintaining all quality control, clinic inspection, and machine maintenance on a daily basis and report any and all discrepancies appropriately.
• Manage inventory of supplies; restock exam/procedure rooms.
• Comply with requirements of appropriate regulatory agencies (i.e. OSHA, CLIA and Department of Health).
• Maintain and comply with all MedExpress, Optum and Urgent Care Accreditation site assessment requirements.
• Maintain clinical supplies and equipment and ensure proper storage of biohazards.
• Prepare patient rooms, set up instruments and equipment according to protocol.
• Clean exam/procedure rooms, instruments and equipment between patient visits to maintain infection control.
• Clean according to scheduled maintenance program and keeping appropriate records.
• Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
• Must be licensed and accredited by ARRT and state if applicable
• 2 years clinical experience in related field preferred.
• Knowledge of PACS, Computed Radiography and basic computer programs
• Ability to accurately perform required X-Rays as ordered by the Medical Provider/s.
• Knowledge of quality assurance processes, radiation safety measures, common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
• Knowledge of applicable radiology state rules and regulations.
• Ability to perform venipuncture and lab specimen collections experience preferred but not required.
• Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations including OSHA and HIPAA requirements.
• Knowledge of computerized information systems (EMR) used in clinical management settings
• Required to maintain CME's as applicable for licensure.
• Strong commitment to Customer Service and Excellence in healthcare.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Memorial Health System- Belpre, OH
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent required
• Associate's Degree in Medical Office Administration preferred
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a medical practice environment with registration dealing with insurance issues and/or scheduling experience required
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in hospital, medical office or clinic setting in registration dealing with insurance issues and/or scheduling experience preferred
• Previous education in medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, or graduate/certification from medical office program preferred
• If no previous experience, anatomy and physiology will be required within 6 months of date of hire
• Ability to read, write and do math as generally demonstrated by a high school diploma or GED
• Typing, spelling, basic medical terminology, interpersonal skills and familiarity with computers
• Ability to accurately gather and interpret data related to the patients scheduled testing and the registration process
• Ability to communicate with patients and family members in stressful situations
• Ability to professionally represent the hospital to patients, physician offices, and family members
• Excellent communication skills in written and oral form
• Maintains knowledge of all modalities and scheduling exam/visits for Memorial Health System.
• Schedules any of the modalities listed below: PT/OT, Speech, Infusion, Physician offices, Radiology, Vascular, Cath lab, Oncology, Sleep Lab, EMG.
• Schedules appointments for patients as ordered from providers by incoming calls, faxed orders and from the electronic lists.
• Schedules appointments appropriately based off of the order from the providers and according to the scheduling policies.
• Accurately interprets written and verbal orders from providers.
• Requests appropriate orders based on the requirements set forth in the Order Policy.
• Uses electronic lists appropriately within those software based on policies/guidelines to determine when and how to send back to the provider for clarification.
• Verifies insurance, copay or coinsurance, and properly pre-register patients when appropriate. Works with PFA's and the precertification department when certain guidelines are met.
• Learns computer programs used in centralized scheduling.
• Completes required competencies.
• Handles all aspects of scheduling including but not limited to: scheduling office appointments, retrieving faxed referral forms, finding appointments, handling patient referrals, coordinating procedure scheduling.
• Processes and files correspondences, reports, office notes, and same day scanned orders into patients EHR.
• Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
Supply Chain-Back Office Order Fulfillment Rep
Contract Position at Solvay Specialty Polymers USA, LLC
Expected position duration of one year minimum.
This position is responsible for processing domestic & export customer orders and / or international distribution and logistics of Solvay's replenishment orders to all Solvay global affiliates. Core Competencies include: Customer service, team leadership, problem solving, computer skills (SAP required, Excel, Word, Internet), communication skills, planning and organization skills. The ideal candidate will possess the ability/flexibility to deal with change and continuous learning.
The qualified candidate is preferred to have a High School diploma or GED and/or have related work experience.
Please send resume to:
CFI Engineering Company
3901 Briscoe Run Road
Parkersburg, WV 26104
Or Email to:L.email@example.com
Territory Manager- Sales Rep/Trade Marketing
RJ Reynolds- Cambridge, OH
Territory Managers / Trade Marketing Representatives are assigned to a geographic territory where they are responsible for:
• Calling on established traditional and nontraditional retail outlets
• Selling and executing national/local brand building marketing programs and initiatives within these accounts
• Achieving assigned quantitative and qualitative sales goals and brand building measures
• Building outstanding relationships with store managers/owners by providing expert tobacco/consumer insights and advice through the development of individual business plans
• Participating in relationship marketing by conducting effective "1 to 1" Consumer Engagements through a thorough understanding of Consumer Marketing Brand Strategies
• Actively promoting the marketing mix through direct discussions with retailers using analytical proficiency and influencing skills to promote a beneficial business plan for RJRT and our retailers.
• Consistently demonstrating the application of company values in all business interactions
It is expected that Territory Managers / Trade Marketing Representative will become not only a passionate tobacco expert, but a valuable business consultant whose analysis, judgment and knowledge of the consumer and industry dynamics makes for a valuable partner to our retail customers.
Important Note: The location that you apply through may not be the location where you are assigned in the field. You will need to be open to mobility in order to be considered for this position.
Interested candidates are asked to please apply through our online portal
Territory Managers will be given in depth training to focus on product sales and distribution, as well as Consumer Marketing Brand Strategies, effective consumer engagement, and tobacco product awareness.
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company looks for principled, creative, dynamic and passionate people who display or possess:
• College degree preferred
• Strong communication and time management skills to actively engage and educate Adult Tobacco Users
• A willingness to relocate. You will need to be open to mobility in order to be considered for this position
• A valid driver's license
• Passion for tobacco
• Personal motivation for success
• An aptitude and understanding of basic computer skills
• Ability to analyze problems and offer solutions
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• A passion for winning
• Leadership, and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability
• Problem-solving and decision-making ability
• Creativity and innovation
• Strong oral- and written-communication skills
• Broad, cross-functional business knowledge
• Technical and organizational ability
• Honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and dependability
• Self-motivation and an orientation to action
• Flexibility and ability to embrace change
• Competitive Salary
• Targeted Annual Bonus Opportunity
• Relocation assistance available for those who qualify
Ohio Department of Transportation- Athens, OH
• Supervises & assists employees engaged in highway maintenance programs or projects (e.g., pavement repair, drainage repair, bridge maintenance or repair and/or replacement, route marking, automotive equipment maintenance and repair, maintenance and repair of culverts and/or guardrail, contract construction projects to include project inspection and materials control and testing).Operates heavy motorized equipment associated with work crew activities (e.g., heavy crawler and truck mounted excavator, gradall, tractor trailer, rubber tire truck, truck trailer, vactor-jet). Reviews 502s for accuracy and completeness (e.g., ensures appropriate program & activity codes are used)
• Inspects progress of ongoing and completed projects for assigned area; completes progress reports on ongoing projects; prepares and maintains reports for assigned area (e.g., drive permit applications, M&R 524 complaint forms, daily diaries, etc); enforces departmental policies, and instructs employees on equipment operation, construction procedures and safety regulations.
• Maintains daily work records of equipment and material usage; contacts vendors to order materials, parts, supplies and/or services; completes requisitions for materials, equipment and tools; inventories materials, parts and supplies and maintains inventory records; operates personal computer and/or enters data into computer (e.g., MMS, EMS, budget information, purchases). Assures accuracy of data entered into transportation management system (TMS).
• Investigates inquiries/complaints and provides information to general public and/or public officials in response to inquiries (e.g., ditching, drainage structure, high weed complaints; AU-62 damage reports); settles minor complaints from general public and refers major complaints to higher authority; attends training sessions and seminars.
• Valid CDL Class A Required.
Applicants must meet one of the following depending upon the program projects assigned to the position in question:
• For positions involved in equipment maintenance & repair, requires 2 yrs. trg. or 2 yrs. exp. in equipment maintenance & repair (i.e., automotive mechanics &/or auto body repair), associated safety practices, & using/operating associated equipment.
• Or for positions involved in bridge maintenance & repair, requires 2 yrs. trg. or 2 yrs. exp. in bridge maintenance & repair, associated safety practices, & using/operating associated equipment.
• Or for position involved in route marking, requires 2 yrs. trg. or 2 yrs. exp. in route marking, associated safety practices, & using/operating-associated equipment.
• Or for positions involved in highway maintenance, requires 2 yrs. trg. or 2 yrs. exp. in highway maintenance, associated safety practices, & in using/operating associated equipment.
• Or equivalent of Minimum Class Qualifications for Employment noted above. Note: if position will be assigned to operate motorized equipment of size & type regulated by Sections 4506.1, 4506.03 & 4506.12 of Ohio Revised Code, applicant must also have valid commercial driver license; if required to operate state vehicle must have valid driver's license.
Major Worker Characteristics:
Knowledge of supervisory principles & techniques or management*;equipment maintenance & repair, bridge maintenance & repair, route marking & associated safety practices. Skill in operation of machines, tools & equipment applicable to assigned projects; operation of personal computer*; operation of motor vehicle. Ability to oversee & inspect ongoing & completed projects; gather, collate & classify information about data, people or things; prepare & maintain accurate reports & records; handle routine inquiries & minor complaints from general public & refer major complaints to higher authority. (*)Developed after employment.
Memorial Health System- Marietta, OH
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent training and/or experience required
• Must be able to function independently with minimal supervision, good communication and interpersonal skills, good use of body mechanics, good time management skills, and the ability to work in an environment with changing priorities
• Ability to read, write and do math as generally demonstrated by a high school diploma or GED
• Transports patients by assisting patients in and out of taxis, ambulances, cars, and helicopters; lifting patients on and off beds; moving them to and from special service and treatment areas, and operating rooms; using wheelchairs or moveable beds.
• Comforts patients and their families by offering support and encouragement; being punctual and attentive to procedure schedules; demonstrating caring and cultural sensitivity.
• Transports equipment and supplies, delivering them to assigned treatment areas and patient care areas.
• Transports laboratory specimens by picking-up specimens and delivering them to specified laboratory and following all safety and exposure precautions.
• Transports deceased patients by following protocols and delivering them to the morgue.
• Rounding on department when not actively transporting to determine needs for and providing assistance as necessary.
• Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
Truck Assembly Workers
Truck assembly plant in Williamstown, WV is looking for hard working employees to work in their plant. Must be able to work 6 am - 2:30 pm Monday - Friday and any overtime hours as needed, lift up to 50 Lbs., be able to bend, stoop, reach, push, pull and twist all day long. Very fast pace environment, must like working in a repetitive environment. Must have a valid driver's license-it can't be suspended. No Felonies. Must be able to pass a color blind test, background check, drug test and internal testing that is required. Please register at www.manpower.com
Manpower is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer
Washington-Morgan Counties Community Action
Washington-Morgan Counties Community Action seeks to hire a full time laborer for the Weatherization Program. The qualified applicant must possess some general construction experience. Must have valid driver's license and be insurable. Clear a criminal background check.
For wage and benefit information please call Human Resources at 740-373-3745 Ext. 404
Deadline for applications is Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Applications may be obtained at 218 Putnam St., Marietta or 50 Third Street, Malta
Ohio Relay Services
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/SERVICES PROVIDER
Provided by The Marietta Times