Enlink Midstream, Marietta, Ohio
Looking for an organized, self-motivated problem solver to provide professional administrative support for day-to-day operations, primarily for the Pipeline and Brine groups. Must be able to follow procedures and adhere to strict deadlines.
• Provide administrative support for assigned areas: place orders, research information, etc.
• Code and process invoices for payment, and reconciliation of statements.
• Communication with vendors in regards to accounts and orders.
• Creation, Maintenance and tracking of Purchases Orders and AFEs for purchases.
• Completion of required monthly reports.
• Budget planning and spending tracking for assigned areas.
• New Vendor Set Up
• Answer phones and provide customer support as needed.
• Assist in the planning of company events and community service projects, and assist with the set-up and clean –up of these events.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Associates Degree in Accounting or Business Management, or equivalent administrative experience (2 years) in oil and gas or similar industry
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and PeopleSoft.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills